Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Holy smokes...

It's been about 8 months since I last posted. I'm quite disappointed in myself for not following through with my goal of blogging at least once a month. Well it's time to move on. No time to dwell. There's plenty of time for me to start blogging again and I'll start with today. I've been pretty busy this summer - moving into a new place/city, taking the time to make it a home, finding ways to make new friends and starting a new job. Now that I've taken care of a majority of these tasks, I can start focusing on taking pictures of my dishes, posting my recipes and writing about my other interests. I've become quite interested in sewing, reading more blogs, gardening, building and decorating. Hopefully, you'll start to see some posts about the small projects I'm working on. I'm so fixated on food that it's time to start releasing that energy/motivation to other areas such as crafting which I haven't shared much of on this blog. Here's a preview of one of the projects I'm going to start working on:

I'm going to make you proud Martha Stewart!

No comments:

Post a Comment