Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday!

I can't believe the week has already come to an end! It's not that I don't look forward to the weekend, it's just where did all that time go? I think my one too many extracurricular activities has gotten me into a routine that makes the week fly by with a blink of an eye. I didn't really have any real cooking adventures this week as I decided I would try Taco Tuesdsay in the OC. We went to Taco Mesa in the City of Orange. While I was excited to see that they had quite a selection of $1 tacos, I was a little disappointed as they over saturated their meet in sodium and grease. Le sigh. I shall find a good taco place soon!

Here's to the weekend!
- Seeing my familia
- Planning my Big Bear and Oregon trip (only 20 some days left till we go)
- Resting it up!

Hope you have a fabulous one ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment