Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yummy Cupcakes

While in Chicago, my friend and I tried to go to as many cupcake shops as possible but were really only able to make it to two: Sugar Bliss and Molly's Cupcakes. Because of my class schedule, we also weren't able to make it to the Iron Cupcake Challenge. The Iron Cupcake Challenge invites all bakers to bring their baking skills and try to use the secret ingredient (this time spicy peppers) in their baked goods. Observers - like me - would get to try them :). Next time! Anyway, Sugar Bliss cupcakes had a cupcake base that tasted like a regular Hostess ding dong and mediocre frosting. I definitely enjoyed Molly's Cupcakes more not only because of the taste but because of the setting (swings hanging from the ceiling!), the beautifully decorated cupcakes and great taste.



Visit Molly's in North Chicago near Lincoln Park if you ever get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment