Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm back!

I haven't posted in a long time because I've been on vacation in the Sunny State of Florida for the last week! I will eventually blog about my adventure with my sister in 4 Disney parks over the course of 4 days. For now, I need some inspiration to cook this weekend since I haven't cooked in about three weeks. Any suggestions? Want me to try something that you haven't yet tried? Send some ideas my way :)

My boyfriend came back from Chicago and while there he visited Milwaukee, WI. One of their main attractions (even posted on their visitors bureau) is cheese. I love cheese!!! I came home to find a GIANT 3 pound wheel of cheddar cheese from Wisconsin waiting for me. It's salty and so flavorful. My boyfriend had it with a glass of red wine last night and said it complimented the wine very well. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment